17. 12. 2020
Even in Quarry in Omice We Behave with Respect for Nature
Quarrying of stone, blasting, moving of aggregates by heavy machinery, processing of extracted stone into various types of fractions, all this is part of the daily operation of the quarry in Omice. For this operation, we use heavy equipment and machines that do not do without fuel and electricity. However, we try to approach the operation with the greatest possible respect for nature.
What specific steps are we taking in this direction?
- we are renewing the vehicle and machinery fleet and thus reducing fuel consumption
- thanks to more powerful machines, we streamline work activities
- we replaced the lighting in the area with LED lighting
- “Go Green” – the source of electricity for the operation of the area comes from the neighboring photovoltaic park
- we use water treatment technology HUTIRA CCW for water purification